My Golden Circle Tour – Duration 8-9 hours.
About this tour:
Don´t forget to bring your bathing suits!
The Little Icelandic Tour Bus is also willing take you on this tour - even though it is what everyone else is doing when they visit Iceland.
But that is understandable, as you will most definitely see some of the most amazing wonders of Iceland.
We set this tour up on Sundays only, because what could be better on a Sunday - then waterfalls, ice cream and bathing in a hot pool?
We will do our best to make the tour as authentic as possible for you - and what enhances your experience, is of course the fact that our groups are small, never more than 15 guests on our bus and you have the most amazing local guide - so this will feel like a private tour!
- On this tour we visit the national park of Þingvellir, a magical place in so many ways. We explore the area by foot and enjoy the wonderful lava formations and drink in the history of this place.
- From there we drive through the village of Laugarvatn and make a short coffee stop at the dairy farm Efstidalur who undoubtedly make the best ice cream in Iceland!
- After this visit we head to the ever so pretty Gullfoss waterfall, where you can have lunch at their large service center, before you enjoy the view of this magnificent waterfall.
- We then turn back, stop by the famous hot spring area Geysir where you are able to take photos of a spouting hot spring!
- Our last (but not least) stop is at the Secret Lagoon, the oldest swimming pool in Iceland which is actually a natural hot pool in a geothermal area. After this amazing relaxation we head back to Reykjavík, ready for what awaits you in the city.
-Price per adult: 12.900,- ISK-
Children up to 14 years - 50% off
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
Admission and a towel to the Secret Lagoon
Your local English speaking guide
Icelandic chocolate bites (to add to your sweetness on this tour)
Luxury mini-bus with max 15 guests
NOTE: Lunch is not included. Ice cream at Efstidalur is not included.